The international forum IDIVOSH 2023: Immigration, Diversity of the Workforce, Precariousness and Vulnerabilities in OSH will be hosted by the IRSST in Montréal, Canada from June 12 – 14, 2023.
Accepted papers may be submitted in English to the special issue in the Work Journal or in French to the special issue in the PISTES journal. Eligible themes are related to immigration and OHS and one of the following subtopics:
- Impact of COVID19 pandemic on OSH
- Work precariousness and OSH
- Public policies and system factors in OSH
- Support for interventions in occupational rehabilitation and sustainable return to work
- Social inequalities in work and health and gender issues
- First Nations and Indigenous people and OSH
- Migrant workers and OSH
Each manuscript must follow the editorial standards in force of each journal. Each publication requires original content, so it is not possible to submit a translated version of the manuscript in the other journal.