Created in 2021, the IRSST’s Research Fund and Partnerships Division has introduced several grant programs to:
- promote the advancement of theoretical and practical knowledge of interest for occupational health and safety (OHS) research;
- maximize the practical benefits in workplaces and the OHS network;
- encourage the training of highly qualified OHS research personnel;
- stimulate the dissemination and transfer of knowledge; and
- support the training of students in the execution of research projects.