Contact us | Stay in touch
Contact us Media Relations Jobs
infoIRSST | News about research
Due to the rapid spread of COVID-19, and to ensure the health and safety of its employees and its entire network, the IRSST has implemented exceptional measures.
Advises different types of organizations about the quality of training, health care, education, transportation safety, etc. Provides information on the Six Sigma training program, for defining statistical measurement of variability during processing of a product and for reducing delivery times to a minimum. Proposes several ways of becoming involved in the community, in a workplace, on a school campus or internationally. Indicates the courses offered to the public in different areas: customer relationship management, engineering, education, healthcare, software development, etc.
Encourages progress in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning sciences to meet the public’s needs. Develops standards for members as well as other refrigeration or indoor environment maintenance professionals. Contains a virtual library of different types of documents (books, software, articles, standards and guidelines, discussion forums, etc.) Lists the technical committees and their main areas of activity:
The Compressed Gas Association (CGA) is dedicated to the development and promotion of safety standards and safe practices in the industrial and medical gas industry.
This not-for-profit organisation committed to improving the health of the construction industry workforce focuses on five key areas:
• Setting industry standards for both work-related health issues, and competency of occupational health provision.
• Building a construction-specific knowledge portal.
• Centralising the collection of work-related health data.
• The transmission of fit-for-task data to enable employers to manage work-related health risks at site level.
• A referral route through to specialists in the field of return to work and rehabilitation.
European network for occupational safety and health experts involved in standardization, testing and certification