Graduate Studies Scholarships
Processing of applications
- Analysis of technical eligibility by IRSST personnel and rejection of applications considered ineligible.
- Decision regarding the relevance and priority level of applications by the IRSST's President and Chief Executive Officer based on the IRSST's Scientific Advisory Board's recommendation and rejection of the applications considered ineligible.
- Evaluation of applications by the review committee based on the following three criteria:
- Applicant's performance
- Scientific merit of the research project
- Quality and relevance of the research environment
- Recommendation by the IRSST's President and Chief Executive Officer based on the assessment of the Scientific Advisory Board and final decision by the Board of Directors regarding the awarding of scholarships. Results announced in April.